Welcome to the Garage Brewers Society Homebrew Club!
We are a group of homebrewers that meet at O’Fallon brewery in O’Fallon MO. We meet on the third Tuesday of every month. Our meetings are very informal and anyone is welcome. We ask that you bring beer, either homebrew or a commercially produced craft beer, but it is not required. There is no charge for your first meeting so you can give us a try first. After that, there is a $4 charge per meeting to cover the cost of food. If you decide you like what we offer, you can pay to become a full member. The cost of that is $35 and it replaces the $4 monthly fee.
- We have multiple award winning members in this club that are happy to share what they know and answer any questions you may have
- We were back to back winners of the “Best Brewery Award” at the Augusta Bottoms Beer Festival.
- We have our own national homebrew competition held in April called Champion of the Pint.
- We serve our beer in the homebrew tent at the St. Louis Brewers Heritage Festival.
- We participated in the St. Charles Oktoberfest. We offered samples of our homebrew and accepted donations. We raised over $1000 for one of our member’s charities.
- Date: July 15, 2014 (3rd Tuesday of each month).
- Time: Arrive at 7:00 pm. The business portion of the meeting will start between 7:15- 7:30 pm.
- Location: O’Fallon Brewery, 26 W Industrial Dr, O’Fallon, MO
- Topic: A talk and a look at the demo unit from the Kickstarter campaign of the SYNEK Draft System by Steve Young.